10 Fun & Creative Valentine Cupcake Recipe Ideas
Valentine’s Day brings out the sweet side of all of us. Our 10 Fun & Creative Valentine Cupcake Recipe Ideas is no exception. I have complied a recipe collection you can come back to year after year. These cupcakes are sweet and beautiful. A Collection to be proud of! Each of the bloggers featured here have earned a special place in baking and I thank each and everyone. We hope you pin each and every recipe. To do so simply click on the image and save to your board or add to ours HERE! I hope you enjoy the Valentine Cupcake Recipe Ideas as much as I have enjoyed putting it together for you!
- Valentine Day Heart Cupcakes from Amanda’s Cookin are so cute.
I bet she gives hints for making your cupcakes in a heart shape!
- Nutella Cupcakes For Two from 52 Kitchen Adventures sound amazing.
Nutella is definitely a favorite of mine.
- Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day by Creations by Kara definitely tempt your taste buds.
Look at how sweet they are 🙂
- Triple Strawberry Cupcakes by Shaken Together Life are a cupcake after my own heart.
In my book you can’t go wrong. I love everything Strawberry.
- Cherry Limeade Cupcakes from This Silly Girls Life sound amazing.
I love Cherry-Limeade Slushies and if this taste anything like that “YUM”!
- Ladybug Valentine’s Cupcakes by Creative Green Living is just adorable.
Look how cute that little face is!
7. Valentine’s Day Cupcakes with Marshmallow Fluff Filling by Twin DragonFly Designs.
Is just beautiful! I can’t wait to make these and bite that marshmallow filling!
8. Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes by Baking Beauty makes my mouth water.
That presentation and cute doily cupcake liner would look beautiful on any table!
9. Strawberry Cupcakes by Bubbly Nature Creations wow me! I love how they decorated these.
They would definitely cause a “WOW” from your Valentine!
10. Pink Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting by Summer Scraps are simply beautiful.
The Cream Cheese Frosting is such a sweet addition.
Cupcakes are always a family favorite. I love them for so many reasons but primarily because its 1 serving. haha! I have a “Sweet Tooth” but I think at Valentine’s Day that can be forgiven.
I hope you have enjoyed and bookmarked a few of these to serve to your “Sweet Valentine”
To see all of Cupcakes –> Simply Go to our Cupcake Category!