27 Jams, Jellies, and Syrup Recipes You will use for years!
When it comes to cooking I simply love it all. Jams, Jellies and Syrups are a must have in our homes. I adore being able to whip something up fast that Wow’s my family.
I can’t tell you how many times you keep referring back to this Recipe Round Up. I bookmarked it so I can find it easily. That Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter and the Easy Caramel Sauce are out of this world. I gave the Homemade Maraschino Cherries in Syrup to a friend of mine who has since requested I make it 3 more times. That is the sign of a great recipe. Every single one of these bloggers are amazing and I am so Thankful to have them share with me and you 🙂 Enjoy!
1. Life As a Strawberry – Slow Cooker Strawberry Basil Jam
2. We Can Make Anything – Homemade Chocolate Syrup
3. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom – Homemade Maraschino Cherries in Syrup
4. Recipes Girl – Salted Caramel Sauce
5. Our Best Bites – Buttermilk Caramel Syrup
6. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter
7. The Healthy Foodie – Sugar Free Gooseberry Refrigerator Jam
8. Busy Creating Memories – Buttermilk Syrup Recipe
9. The Kitchen is My Playground – Cinnamon Syrup
10. Life As a Strawberry – Whiskey Maple Syrup
11. Five Heart Home – Homemade Strawberry Syrup
12. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom – Easy Homemade Peach Jam (No Pectin Recipe)
13. Recipe Girl – Peach Freezer Jam
14. Our Best Bites – Blackberry-Mint Syrup
15. Made to Be a Momma – Homemade Strawberry Milk Syrup
165. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Chunky Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
17. Busy Creating Memories – No Sugar Maple Peach Jam Recipe
18. Spend With Pennies – Easy Caramel Sauce
19. Life As a Strawberry – Slow Cooker Blueberry Thyme Jam
20. Melissa’s Cuisine – Blackberry Sauce
21. Five Heart Home – Homemade Cinnamon Syrup
22. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom – Quick and Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe
23. Recipe Girl – Blueberry Refrigerator Jam
24. Our Best Bites – Easy Blueberry Sauce Syrup
25. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Easy Blueberry Jam
26. Busy Creating Memories – Low Sugar Strawberry Rhubarb Jam Recipe
27. Spend With Pennies – 10 Minute Citrus Strawberry Freezer Jam
I hope you have enjoyed this round up as much as I loved bringing it to you. Thank you again to all the bloggers who shared their wonderful recipes with us. Be sure to Bookmark this page so you never loose the link to it. I can personally tell you it makes life easy when you can find what you need when you need it 🙂
If you loved this Recipe Round Up. Be sure to go here and see all of our others!