Are you ready for another great week of Links? I just love these parties.
My Favorite Things Link Party! Recipes, DIY’s, Crafts and More All in One Place! Week of 7/18
There is something very special that happens when people show off their creativity. It gets mine going too. If your unfamiliar with Link Parties. Let me tell how they work. If you are a blogger a link party is a way to show off your best posts. It’s a wonderful way to gain exposure and meet some other very talented Bloggers. Now if you are a fan or follower. You get the best! You get a collection of the very best posts. From Recipes to DIY’s and so much more. I always bookmark a party that way I can keep looking back to see what new items have been added. If you need inspiration this is exactly where you belong. I hope that helps and informs of of why we love Link parties. If you have any questions. Leave us a comment and we will get right back to you!
Featured from last week’s LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab a button so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!