This recipe is such an easy side to create - and it's so interesting! Phenomenal flavor - a big hit with my family!
- 5 cups cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz buffalo wing sauce
- blue cheese crumbles
- Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower flowerets and toss to coat
- Roast at 375 for 10 min
- In a small sauce pan combine butter and wing sauce
- Toss roasted cauliflower in sauce mixture and toss to coat
- Roast 10-15 min until cauliflower is tender and some of the sauce is absorbed
- Top with blue cheese crumbles
Roasted Buffalo Wing Cauliflower Recipe
This recipe refrigerates well and does great as a leftover! There’s nothing more satisfying than finding a new recipe that gets everyone’s vote in the family and it’s easy to boot!
Roasted buffalo wing cauliflower is a healthy option to add to your menu also, which gives it 5 stars in my opinion! Stop by again and let us know if you try the recipe – tell us what you think!